I found this rubber thing by the kitchen sink of my new place and I'm trying to figure out what it is. Any ideas? it looks like some kind of stopper but it doesn't seem to fit anything I see. enter image description here

  • 4
    Wine bottle stopper?? – UNECS Oct 15 '12 at 2:02
  • ha, could be. Not sure why the people who lived here left it. I guess i'll keep it just in case it's something important. – amh Oct 15 '12 at 2:59
  • 1
    you were right! i googled a bit and I found it: vacuvin.com/270/Vacuum_Wine_Saver.html – amh Oct 15 '12 at 3:04
  • Wow. I can see it now that you mention it but I'd have never come up with it. – Brian White Oct 15 '12 at 16:56

Turns out it's a wine bottle stopper. Thanks to UNECS. http://www.vacuvin.com/270/Vacuum_Wine_Saver.html

  • What a guess aye lol – UNECS Oct 15 '12 at 5:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.