Replacing a hose bib and the new holes don't match the old holes. The exterior is stucco over concrete. Also, it looks like initially they stucco'ed after the hose was installed. I think I would like the bib to go over the stucco.

Since the new mounting holes don't line up with the old holes, what product can I use to fill the holes currently occupied by the anchors I re-drill?

enter image description here

  • I believe they have fillers for this. The brand/name would depend on the country. I used epoxy and cement based fillers, they state on the label - "can be re-drilled". – anm767 Jul 30 '20 at 21:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.