I think there might be a wasp's nest in my family's garage or in its walls. However, I don't know for sure. Here are the facts;
- For the past three days in a row (and a few others over the past two weeks), I've opened the garage door in the morning and a wasp flew out of it.
- We generally leave the garage door open throughout the day to keep it cool, but we close it at night.
- I sometimes see a wasp hover around the garage door.
- There are two garbage cans next to the garage.
- I have not seen more than one wasp at a time inside the garage.
- We have a cat (and therefore pet food) in the garage.
Given this information, how can I be sure of whether or not there is a wasp's nest inside the house or its walls? Is it possible that a wasp entered through the open door and got trapped overnight multiple times? My family seems to think so but I'm not so sure.