I am replacing some 15A 14/2 outlets. All went fine except the last. I think the box is not large enough.
- (3) 14/2 coming into the box; one is the live the other two go to other outlets
- All grounds in a wire nut, single ground going to outlet ground.
- 2 of the hot from the outgoing are connected via wire nut, single hot going into the push pin connector
- hot from the live in the other push pin
- the 3 neutrals are in the two push pins and the screw connector (no wire nut used)
How do I count this? I'm pretty sure the 3x2x2.5 box is not enough.