Close up and full size

I got these used from a homeowner who had no information about them.

They have no manufacturer labels hidden in any of the usual places. Do they look familiar to you? I'd like to get more doors to mount on additional boxes I have.

  • Your best bet is probably to take those to all the cabinetry stores you can find - big-box, and specialty alike and see if anyone has something in stock. If not, a custom cabinet shop would surely be able to reproduce them and probably even match the stain to about 99%, but that'll cost ya.
    – FreeMan
    Commented Jul 21, 2020 at 22:50
  • If neighboring houses were built by the same builder in the same time frame, maybe one of your neighbors knows more about the origin of the cabinets/doors. Can't hurt to ask Commented Jul 22, 2020 at 15:15
  • The two photographs seem to depict two different styles. If that is so, you might as well make it three. If it is so and you didn’t notice it, take it as a sign that “close” is close enough. Commented Jul 26, 2020 at 18:42

1 Answer 1


That is one cabinet maker's take on a mitered design. Mitered is a style (much like Raised Panel and Shaker are styles) but there would be hundreds... no, thousands of different variations within that style.

Cabinet makers attach many different names to their designs (sometimes the names don't even reference the basic style used). Your best bet to match would be to visit cabinet builders and suppliers in the area surrounding where these were found. Another option would be to take a door to a custom cabinetry shop near you. These shops can be found everywhere, you just don't know they're there until you start looking.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.