I have kitchen cabinet in the corner where it has a revolving holder inside, which can spin so that it will use the space deep inside as well. The door for it has 2 panels. There are 2 hinges connecting the 2 panels. One of the hinges seem to be broken, so I'm wondering what's the name for that connecting hinge, so that I could order the part.

Appreciate if anyone can give suggestion on the name I can use to search this part.

Here are the pictures for the cabinet and close-up look of the hinge. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EN-cwCVBGaAooCIw2TEwiJcKZVID4B30/view?usp=sharing



1 Answer 1


"Lazy Susan hinge" or "corner cabinet hinge" should do.

  • That makes sense. I was having trouble picturing it until I saw your links - I have a lazy susan in a corner cabinet and simply have an angled cabinet & door (i.e., 45 degrees from the cabinets on each side). Commented Jul 6, 2020 at 20:49
  • Thanks isherwood & manassehkatz, "corner cabinet hinge homedepot" works. homedepot.com/p/… The style looks slightly different from what I have, but it is exactly that usage. Appreciate the quick help.
    – Henry
    Commented Jul 6, 2020 at 22:28
  • 1
    FYI, found the exact hinge matching my current style after adding "invisibile" to the search keyword. homedepot.com/p/…
    – Henry
    Commented Jul 7, 2020 at 0:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.