I have some office shelving included in my new home, all of the labels were removed (looks nice, doesn't help me now)



  • 1
    It looks like common twin-slot shelf standards. Since there are a million manufacturers I doubt you'll get a confident brand answer.
    – isherwood
    Jun 22, 2020 at 15:03
  • yeah that's what I'm afraid of, trying to match the color/size, I want to add one shelf. Jun 22, 2020 at 15:03
  • Try looking at the top & bottom of the uprights to see if there is a manufacturer name stamped in. It might actually be on the inside of the upright (necessitating removal from the wall). Barring that, just take your lone bracket (that you took the pic of) to the store, find an upright that it will fit into, and buy more brackets of that brand. As it stands, though, this is basically a "shopping recommendation" question which is OT...
    – FreeMan
    Jun 22, 2020 at 15:14
  • Have you thought of finding one that fits and spray painting it to match? Jun 22, 2020 at 15:34
  • 1
    also some of them look very similar but don't fit, there is no standardization
    – Ack
    Jun 22, 2020 at 17:08

2 Answers 2


Looks like KV shelving. Try KV #182. They come in various lengths and colors.


The shelf support bracket looks to me like it could be elfa. Where I live Dallas TX it is sold at the Container Store.

  • We have one of those here in Raleigh also, will have to check and see if they work too, Thanks! Jun 22, 2020 at 17:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.