I have a faucet leaking from the anti syphon on the top. I need to replace the parts but don’t know the manufacturer. The original cap is long gone. It only has asse 1018 on the side. There are no other markings. Please help.

enter image description here


It is a Nibco 90. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nibco+90+hydrant&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images ...........

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.