(followup question to Why is this Ptrap installed in this location?)
As you can see, it is a cinder block wall with concrete foundation with a new PVC drain pipe. I want to cover the hole to prevent future water damage to the foundation. I also want it to be relatively easy to break the wall again and expose the pipe in case there is a problem with it.
Here is my current plan:
- use a shop vac to drain the leftover water and dirt
- use "great stuff" expanding foam to fill up the left and right blocks
- use the foam to cover the pipes with 1 inch layer
- use mortar type s to fill up the rest - including the bottom block
- wait for it to dry and paint over using the same color
Is this a good plan? are there any mistakes that I need to avoid?