I want to update these faucet handles for my bathtub but I cannot seem to figure out how to remove them.

There are no set screws. I think they’re made by Kingston brass. I don’t want to start pulling on it.

I’m scared to destroy what’s in the background.

Can anyone help me ?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


You would pop the metal cover off the top. Use a jeweler fine flat blade screwdriver to work the edge of the metal cover.

  • I would try this also the chrome purse probably snaps in at the brass joint where the slight corrosion is.
    – Ed Beal
    May 12, 2020 at 14:21
  • 1
    @EdBeal you might have to define "purse" in this context. I'm thinking woman's hand bag, and I'm not seeing how that relates...;)
    – FreeMan
    May 12, 2020 at 18:20
  • Spell checker I guess piece not purse thanks+
    – Ed Beal
    May 12, 2020 at 18:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.