The connection from the spray hose to my kitchen faucet was made out of the cheapest of plastic and started leaking. I purchased a "universal" spray hose replacement at the local hardware store. In the course of removing the old hose, all the brittle plastic tabs snapped and I'm left with the a brass connector on the pipe into the faucet that has two small o-rings and then a couple small grooves.

Unfortunately, none of the connectors included in the kit seem to match up. What are my options?

Edit: the original connector looked like the one pictured in this video: https://youtu.be/BpvqiO7iLk4

However, mine completely disintegrated when trying to remove it.

1 Answer 1


The connection is a specialty assembly specific to that brand of faucet. You will need to either find a plumbing shop that has exact replacement parts (as opposed to some "universal" assembly; which actually isn't, obviously) or source the parts from Delta as the person in your linked video did.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.