I’ve seen this used in many awnings, but I don’t know what they’re called.

So a few questions:

What’s the name of this part?

Can they be bought separately or are they only sold in kits?

enter image description here


It depends on the manufacturer. For most manufacturers this is an awning arm. However a lot of times if an arm is detached from the awning unit to rest on the home it is referred to as a pole.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.