In a shower that is open i.e. it has a glass panel on the side but no door, is there something sold that helps restraining the waters during the shower i.e. mimic a small door?

  • A shower curtain?
    – Solar Mike
    Apr 21 '20 at 15:19
  • @SolarMike: I am not sure it is possible because the one side is the glass panel and the other side is a tile wall. So I don't think it is possible to support it
    – Jim
    Apr 21 '20 at 15:23
  • A photo would help. The shower rod could be to the side or adjacent to the glass wall. With out seeing the space it is just a guessing game.
    – Alaska Man
    Apr 21 '20 at 16:51
  • @AlaskaMan: It is like this except for the big shower that is vertical s3-production.bobvila.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/…
    – Jim
    Apr 22 '20 at 7:16

U can actually get a specialty shower rod or even a regular shower rod and put you up a shower curtain they make shower curtains that are for walk in showers they also make plastic accordion doors that can be used and they can actually work well and relatively cheap

  • Do you have an example I can check? E.g something in amazon or any other store?
    – Jim
    Jun 21 '21 at 8:39
  • Does this mean that they have to be attached on the side?
    – Jim
    Jun 21 '21 at 9:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.