I have the TB110 11A-A23O711 (Troy Bilt) lawnmower and purchased some Gumout Starter Spray to try to get the mower to start.

It says I am supposed to spray this into the carberautor in order to use it, but where is my carberautor?

This is what I purchased... https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gumout-11-oz-Starting-Fluid-5072866/204802514?cm_mmc=ecc-_-THD_THANKYOU__V1_M1_CA-_-Product_URL


Look on the left hand side, in front of the gas filler. There's a black plastic cover, about 4"x6". That's the air filter. The carburetor is right behind that. Here, I think:

enter image description here

  • To use the spray I would remove the air filter, then spray inside the small circular hole that is behind the air filter? – HotTomales Apr 10 '20 at 16:18
  • 2
    Yes. Just make sure the filter & cover are in place before you try to start it. Sometimes there's a small blowback though the carb when it tries ti fire. – SteveSh Apr 10 '20 at 16:53

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.