I have leaky tub faucet that's pretty old, went to big box and realized I had no idea what to get. Anyone know what brand/model this might be? enter image description here

  • 1
    You might just need to take it apart and clean it, crud in the valve can build up over time
    – Ack
    Mar 27, 2020 at 23:19

1 Answer 1


A single handle faucet will have seals called o-rings they wear out over time, dissemble and take the the o-rings in to a plumbing or big box store and they should have replacements there are not that many different sizes of o rings in the range used for faucets.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.