No heat in baseboard. How to bleed just one zone. Thanks! Please see picture. ? I have a 4 zone valves.
1) water heater (works)
2) 1st floor air handler (works)
3) 2nd floor air handler (works)
4) baseboard (doesn’t work no heat here) (marked in red dots, has a hex pipe)
- replaced the zone valve
- replaced the thermostat
- I hear the zone valve open and burner kick in when I turn up the thermostat
- I feel warm water/hot water right above the zone valve
There are no bleeder valves near the baseboard
Can I bleed just the zone 4 without interrupting the others? Which valves do I open close?
1. anything that’s a drain plug marked in y.
2. Pink is the pipe that comes out the tank marked as “boiler in”
3. Green is the pipe that come out the tank marked as “boiler out”
4.Blue the pipe that come out the tank marked as “hot water/TP)
5. that’s the cold water in and there is a shut off ball valve marked in red line. 6. hex pipe in red
Here is the picture of the baseboard.