I have an ICF foundation on my home that water is penetrating. I don't have a sump, and I don't know what kind of drainage is installed. My main concern is my west wall, since it is in the finished half of the basement. The sheet rock has become damaged and moldy, and I know it is a problem because my allergies will kick in if I spend an hour down there in the summer. I know I need to remove the sheet rock and kill the mold, and I need to fix the drainage on the outside of the house.
What about the ICF on the inside of the house? Would it be enough to just spray it with a bleach solution? Or do I need to remove the ICF and reinsulate to eliminate my mold problem?