I have a GE Profile PVM9005SJSS microwave oven. It worked fine for 2 years but now it is tripping the circuit breaker whenever I turn it on. I have tried plugging it into different outlets with same result so I think the microwave has a short circuit in it somewhere. Wondering if anyone can help/guide how to fix it?
Your microwave likely has a shorted transformer, magnetron, or rectifier diode, and should be repaired by an appliance technician if it is expensive enough to justify the cost. If it is inexpensive, then not only can it be replaced cheaply, but repair parts for inexpensive microwaves are likely not available in the first place.