I have a ZUWA drill pump as seen in the picture but not the attachment to the drill that stabilizes the water pump (the thing that has the metal rod extending out that passes through the water pump) It's not absolutely necessary, but a nice-to-have. I've had some trouble locating one and not sure how common they are, or if they have a common name?

On ZUWA's website I could only find an ID for this part.

Any help much appreciated.

enter image description here

  • Hey that's a cool gadget! I've never seen one of those before!
    – Matthew
    Commented Feb 7, 2020 at 5:19
  • I could probably find one on the company's website ... then do so .... that's how you figure out the name and the seller
    – jsotola
    Commented Feb 7, 2020 at 5:28
  • @Matthew Yep! Lots of potential uses for this, it's one of my favorite attachments (minus the attachment I'm looking to complete it with)
    – SLIM
    Commented Feb 7, 2020 at 5:30
  • @jsotola hey bud! all I could find was an ID, hence the reason I'm posting.
    – SLIM
    Commented Feb 7, 2020 at 5:40
  • you made it sound like you did not check the company's website
    – jsotola
    Commented Feb 7, 2020 at 6:00

1 Answer 1


That's just the depth gauge that is built into the front handle of most two-hand drills.

enter image description here Green is an accessory typically supplied with the drill.

Red is an accessory for the pump, Part 300, Drill adapter 11012300 it doesn't appear tp be particularly complex design you could screw a bracket to a block of wood and put a metal rod through the wood and have something near equivalent

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.