Loosing hot water pressure, going to change the cartridge out but I am having a hard time finding the correct replacement. Pictures are attached.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • 3
    You could take the cartridge to a pluming supply store. We do not have enough info to figure it out from here. – Alaska Man Feb 3 at 22:18
  • what do you get if you google american standard 1495? – jsotola Feb 4 at 1:37
  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. This really isn't a good fit for here, especially as you can get the info you need yourself. And, you should probably take our tour so you'll know how best to participate here. – Daniel Griscom Feb 4 at 12:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.