I'm looking to build a central wiring closet for ethernet, phone, and co-ax. I would like this closet to have a single pipe to the exterior of the house, which service lines can come in through. Also, fiber is not currently available, and I'd like it and any future technologies to have easy access to the central closet.
My concerns are:
- What kind of conduit to use
- How to penetrate the exterior wall
- Basement wall is concrete
- Could also be easily put through main floor siding
- How to protect the exterior of the conduit from weather
Hopefully that's all I need to plan the project...