Does anyone know the name of this tool?

enter image description here

  • 1
    I wonder if this one says "Husky" on the other side...
    – JPhi1618
    Jan 31 '20 at 20:27

That is a lock nut wrench and are ideal for tightening and removing lock nuts on strainer baskets. Easy to find online by searching for that term; looks like an exact match to me. enter image description here

enter image description here

  • 7
    This is a good picture for it in use.
    – JPhi1618
    Jan 30 '20 at 21:24
  • 2
    If you embed the picture in your answer, you should specify its source unless you yourself are the author/photographer.
    – Aleks G
    Jan 31 '20 at 16:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.