I have searched all the online glossaries and dictionaries related to home systems and cannot find it anywhere.


It is sort of like a small bilge pump mounted below the boiler that empties a small overflow reservoir of water that is expelled during the condensation mode of a condensing/modulated boiler. These are common on newer wall mounted high efficiency boilers.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.