About eleven years ago, I bought a gasoline-powered pressure washer, and used it for some days to clean the driveway and house walls. Then it sat for 10 years, unused, unmaintained.
What are the chances of it still working ( or being revived)?
- I let it run dry when I last used it
- it is stored inside a garage (so no exposure to the elements)
- it looks fine from the outside
- I didn't yet try to use it - for some years I thought it's beyond help anyway, but now somebody told me it might be just fine.
- I'm afraid that simply trying to start it might damage it, so I'm asking first
- I'm not a handy-man - changing spark plugs might just be outside my skill set, but I could try.
What should I do before adding gas and trying it, if anything?