Shower diverter: enter image description here

Need help identifying shower diverter cartridge for replacement

  • Do you know he name of the manufacturer?
    – JACK
    Dec 8, 2019 at 2:13
  • i thinks its kohler but not positive Dec 8, 2019 at 14:42
  • the piece thats broken is the plastic connector between the diverter and the pull handle. i am planning to replace the whole cartridge but i want to keep the pull Dec 8, 2019 at 14:54

2 Answers 2


It's going to be difficult identifying that part without a model number. At this point I think your best bet would be to go to your local home store and search the plumbing section racks for an identical part. Better yet, take it to a plumbing supply store and they'll be able to match it. Good luck.

  • thanks, i found the diverter replacement part! thank you for your help Feb 24, 2020 at 16:03

tempress II diverter old style

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. Thanks for the answer; keep 'em coming. And, you should probably take our tour so you'll know how best to contribute here. Feb 21, 2020 at 18:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.