I have bought a vintage light but i'm not sure how to attach it to my ceiling. I currently have a regular ceiling rose (UK) but I can see I need to replace that with something else. Just not sure what.

enter image description here

  • 2
    You might post a photo of your "regular ceiling rose". I've done a lot of wiring and fabrication, but I can't picture what that means. – isherwood Nov 27 '19 at 20:05
  • @isherwood I believe the tag you're looking for is "UK". – Harper - Reinstate Monica Nov 28 '19 at 3:43
  • can that cup shaped par be moved down the shaft? – Jasen Nov 28 '19 at 9:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.