I've had this chair for a few months and the other day I came around to get on the computer and noticed a decently sized lump in the chair.

Upon sitting on the chair it feels springy on parts (which left me to believe this is a spring bulging out) but rock hard on others. I don't want to mess with it too much without knowing what I'm even dealing with. Any advice on what it could be or what I should do to get it resolved?

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. Unfortunately, furniture repair is off-topic here. And, you should probably take our tour so you'll know how best to participate here. – Daniel Griscom Oct 20 '19 at 12:36
  • 3
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it's about furniture repair. – Daniel Griscom Oct 20 '19 at 12:36
  • To be fair, there's other questions about furniture repair, so I figured it was fine – Bob Calvert Oct 20 '19 at 23:15
  • It is probably time to buy a new chair – d.george Oct 21 '19 at 11:01

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.