I am looking for a flexible mirror that can be folded into a cylinder so as to use in the cylindrical anamorphic illusions. In the same video, the guy has shown the silver sheet, I would like to know the name of the same.

Any idea what it is called and from where we can buy it?

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. Unfortunately, "shopping" questions are off-topic here. Please take our tour so you'll know how best to participate here. – Daniel Griscom Oct 19 '19 at 14:23
  • I have some of this from when I did contemporary photography years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got it (might have been given to me). Search for mirror mylar roll. A lot of it is 2 mil thick, this is a little thin, it will not hold a shape well. Try to get 4 mil (0.1 mm) if you can. – Mattman944 Oct 19 '19 at 16:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.