I have an old gas fireplace insert using a unitrol control valve. Can this be changed out and updated to be able to hook the unit to a thermosat. If possible im hoping this will be a much cheaper solution than buying a whole new insert.

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. The answer is "probably yes", but unfortunately "shopping" questions are off-topic here. Please take our tour so you'll know how best to participate here. – Daniel Griscom Oct 17 at 14:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.