I can see these tubes in between floors from an access panel. Wondering what they were for? Should I be concerned about them?

enter image description here

  • 2
    NO, you should not be concerned. – Alaska Man Oct 8 '19 at 21:21
  • 1
    Likely gas lights, and nothing to be concerned about as they seem quite throughly disconnected. – Ecnerwal Oct 8 '19 at 21:57
  • Are they connected at the other end? – ThreePhaseEel Oct 8 '19 at 23:03
  • @ThreePhaseEel hard to say, can't get access to the other end. Gonna assume they're nothing to worry about – Andrew Oct 9 '19 at 1:54
  • Another vote for gas lights. Our house has similar. – George Oct 9 '19 at 2:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.