I am trying to find the part in the picture. It’s part number is 01104213. The faucet is discontinued. enter image description here

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. Unfortunately, "shopping" questions are off-topic here. Please take our tour so you'll know how best to participate here. Commented Sep 17, 2019 at 20:33

1 Answer 1


I would think you might be able to find the cartridge/stem on the top of this piece, but the bottom is a "part of the faucet body" that is normally not considered a replaceable part. It doesn't have moving pieces and shouldn't break or wear out.

If you truly need that piece, I'm afraid you need a new faucet altogether.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.