I've got a 2-gang switch in the wall. It's connected to a cable in a ceiling, that contains 4 cables: black, brown, blue and yellow-green (not included in schema).
- Left part of switch turns on left lamp.
- Right part of switch turns on right lamps.
I'm not sure if my schema is correct. Could anyone take a look and validate, please?
Thank you gentlemen for your input so far. I need to clarify some things. I'm from Poland, so colors are standarized for Europe:
- blue - neutral
- green-yellow - protective conductor
- brown - hot
- black - hot
Here you have a switch. Two buttons:
- left (black hot cable) - turns on/off left bulb.
- right (brown hot cable) - turns on/off two right bulbs.