I've got a drawer that is held in place with these clip type things but one of them is missing.
I want to try and find a replacement but I need to know what it's called so that I know what to search for on Google.

enter image description here

Where the one that's missing would be, there's a screw that it would have mounted on to.

enter image description here

  • 5
    Small pieces like this are often manufacturer specific. Do you know the manufacturer (such as IKEA)? I'd call it a clip or standoff. – JPhi1618 Aug 28 '19 at 19:02
  • 1
    By draw do you mean drawer? – Solar Mike Aug 28 '19 at 19:14
  • 2
    Draw is probably meant to be drawer, and that would be some from of drawer slide, or drawer slide support; but yes, likely manufacturer specific as well. – Ecnerwal Aug 28 '19 at 19:14
  • 1
    @SpacePhoenix, I think you're thinking of drawl... – JPhi1618 Aug 28 '19 at 19:22
  • 1
    Take a picture of the part and do an image search with Google. Google also has the app called Lens. It alows you to take a picture of something and does a Reverse image search. I have had excellent results looking for the name of many different things. – Gunner Aug 28 '19 at 20:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.