I am trying to replace my kitchen faucet which is leaking at the base. So far I am struggling to remove the leaky faucet. There is a black and white plastic connection piece that I have been unsuccessful at removing. Does anyone know how to remove this thing?enter image description here


Squeeze those two ends together and push in... The other end should come out and you might need a screwdriver to pry it out a little more. To reinstall it, put the connector back on the pipe and push the flat white side back in until it snaps in place.

  • Thanks! I will give it a try. – dknobel Aug 25 '19 at 18:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.