I’ve just purchased my first home and have many improvements to make but seem to have way too many useless tools cluttering the garage and as they are outdated I’m looking to replace them for a multi purpose tool or two. I need a tool which will be
- lightweight ( weak wrists)
- under 100 gbp
- not pink or designed for ‘women’
- It must be able to
- drill holes for raw plugs and screws into a range of media but mainly interior plasterboard walls etc
- drive and remove screws directly into all media ranging from soft wood to medium brick to masonry
- be powerful enough to drill holes and drive screws with little physical effort on my part
- whip,thru flat pack with ease
- be available in the uk.
- have a degree of user control over speed and power.
I desperately need to get some shelving and fixed storage up on the inside of my bricked garage and a mailbox fixed to wooden front door and fun lots of hooks to wooden fence. Help!!!!