I've got face mount 3/8 In (10 Mm) inset hinges on my kitchen cabinets. I'd like to replace them with hidden hinges. Is it possible?


Yes it is possible. You would need Face Frame hinges similar to the one shown below. They come in many sizes depending on how much of an overlay your doors will have over the cabinet frame.

enter image description here

The drilling instructions differ with the type of hinge you will use so you'd want to figure that out first. Also, I would recommend borrowing, renting a drill press because each door will need two 35mm blind holes drilled into it. Good luck

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.