I need an extender for the cable below. It's directly attached to a motor that powers an electric standing desk. What kind of cable is it?


More images of the cable and power supply:

  1. Cable: https://i.stack.imgur.com/s3N09.png
  2. Power supply: https://i.stack.imgur.com/r17mW.png
  3. https://i.stack.imgur.com/6LrJw.png
  4. Text on cable: https://i.stack.imgur.com/Pj2G2.png
  • There's no longer a 1-picture limit for new users. – Harper Aug 18 at 17:35

It's difficult to be certain from the image, but it very much resembles this connector:

molex 39-01-2060 connector

It's a Molex 39-01-2060 connector and lists on the Molex web site as well.

  • Yup, it really looks like it's in the Molex Mini-Fit family. I take it Mini-Fit Jr. Is a smaller version of Mini-Fit? – Harper Aug 18 at 17:45

That is a polarized latching Molex connector used typically for low voltage applications.

  • Molex makes an absolutely insane number of connectors that fit your description... – ThreePhaseEel Aug 19 at 3:49

It's definitely a Molex brand connector..

  • 2
    Molex makes a zillion connectors... – ThreePhaseEel Aug 18 at 15:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.