I am replacing the diverter valve in a 1963 residential shower and wondering if anyone knows the make and model from the maker's marks on this hardware?

I see imprinted: P-P, C.W., and 18. The hardware appears to be cast iron and brass, with one nylon lock washer, and one rubber washer.

diverter valve stamped P-P

diverter valve stamped C.W. and 18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.