What type of Aluminum Sections could handle load equivalent to a 11-12 gauge Steel Sections of 2x3 or 3x3 on such frame?
If one had to Re-engineer the Vertical Tubes/ Frame using Aluminum. What would it take?
Aluminum sections I am thinking of:
- Square/ Rectangular Sections?
- Equivalent Hollow/ Tube (consider Solid only if Hollow Gauge Al sections cant do the job)?
- T-Slot Sections?
- If one was so inclined to use one of these kinds?
- What are these kind of assemble-able "Erector" sets generally known as or called?
Visual/ Data Example of such:
Profile PRO Rack
- Heavy-duty 3x3 11-gauge uprights
- 73" Squat Rack Weight Cap: 600lbs
- 90"/96" Rack with Pull-Up/Kipping Bar Weight Cap: 1000lbs
- 2x3 11-gauge Uprights
- 73" Squat Rack Weight Cap: 500lbs
- 90" Rack with Pull-Up/Kipping Bar Weight Cap: 1000lbs