I'm trying to change a fluorescent bulb but it gets stuck when I try to turn it 90 degrees to remove it. The socket appears to be of rotary lock type, the same as the one in this question:

How to turn the contact rings in an empty fluorescent bulb socket from closed to open?

Do I miss something like its unlocking mechanism?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.