Years ago I had a stuck bolt that would not budge. I applied electronic component chiller, and then some creeping penetrant, and bolt came out. I thought I was a genius, until somebody pointed out there is a penetrant lube out there with a chilling component that combines both of the techniques I described. I don't remember the product name, but it worked very well when I had it. Does anyone know what the name of the product is?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.