One of the clips on my soft-close drawers broke--shattered into a dozen pieces beyond repair. Is it possible to buy a replacement without having to buy new slides?

Maybe I'm having trouble with the proper name for these things, but nothing I search seems to yield any results. I've seen them called "locking brackets," but searching for this doesn't give much.

It looks like this:

Orange and blue locking clip

  • the brand name of the drawer is way more important than a picture – jsotola Jun 12 '19 at 3:11
  • Unfortunately it has no brand name. Looks like I might need to buy new slides. – nullability Jun 12 '19 at 20:58

DTC soft close drawer slides locking device

enter image description here Available here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.