I am looking for something like this but with an additional hole.

enter image description here

Do they make this part, and if so what would it be called?

  • 3
    Yes, in the HVAC world, they are called "Cross Tee's"
    – Gunner
    Commented Aug 25, 2012 at 23:57
  • 3
    Nice website, Cheech.
    – dbracey
    Commented Aug 26, 2012 at 23:01
  • 2
    I would expect the site is selling single wall air duct, but the image is for double wall type B vent pipe. Just sayin'.
    – bcworkz
    Commented Sep 26, 2012 at 17:19
  • @Dylan Maybe I'm way off-base but your account here is linked to your stackoverflow and several other SE accounts, do you really want to publicize that you're shopping for hydro gardening equipment? People will assume one thing, like dbracey has. Commented Oct 19, 2012 at 18:27
  • 2
    @Qes, thanks for your concern and your not way off-base. For the record I am cooling a room with a number of computers (20+) and other heat generating electrical equipment inside a small room which needs to be cooled. If I was going to grow marijuana I surely wouldn't ask for advice on an account that has my name, job description, and employer linked to it.
    – Dylan
    Commented Oct 20, 2012 at 14:32

1 Answer 1


Don't know about ducts specifically, but that shaped joint is usually called a cross in other problem domains.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.