I have a leaking tap, but I’m unsure how to get these taps off. I’m conscious of not using too much force in case I’m doing it wrong and just damage the tap

enter image description here

  • did you try to unscrew the handle end ... there is a definite seam – jsotola Jun 2 at 4:47
  • @jsotola yeah I unscrewed it but just looks like you can but different handles in and doesn’t pertain to being able to get to the leaking handle problem – Jonnny Jun 2 at 13:34
  • 1
    did you look for a set screw inside the handle? – jsotola Jun 2 at 16:52

That looks like a MOEN faucet, I have the same type. If you are the original owner of the faucet they will usually supply parts and advice free. To remove the handle, twist the vertical round part between the horizontal handle and the sink. It will unscrew and reveal the inside parts that you need to replace.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.