enter image description here

Hi folks, wondering if you guys would be able to Tell me what kind of connection this is for?

Thanks very much.

  • 1
    what comes out when you open that tap? – jsotola May 26 '19 at 18:47

That is the drain point for either the heating system ie radiators as it is the lowest point or it could be the drain for the boiler.

What is on the other side of the wall - that may help, but I would go with the drain for the radiators.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.