My toilet paper roll holder's mounting bracket has broken.

I don't need to buy a whole new unit, just the mounting bracket. However, I am unable to find it anywhere. Tried the google on many variations with no results.

Does anyone know what this is called and/or where I can buy it from??
enter image description here

  • 5
    Just FYI the mounting bracket will probably cost you $1 less than buying the whole thing again. Not sure your search time is worth it.
    – DMoore
    May 22, 2019 at 19:47
  • 1
    I would drill and tap for a 1/4-20 flat-head screw. That and epoxy would do well.
    – isherwood
    May 22, 2019 at 19:55
  • @isherwood, I think the "turret" part has broken off the bracket, not sure from your comment which way (location and direction) you mean to drill? May 23, 2019 at 10:27
  • Screw from the backside through the plate and into the post.
    – isherwood
    May 23, 2019 at 12:41
  • Did a hoarder steal your toilet paper? Jun 16, 2020 at 4:37

2 Answers 2


The installation instructions for a similar fixture call that part a "wall plate". I would bet you would need to contact the manufacturer.

  • That's a great start, however my bracket has a round pin. I'll continue my elusive search. :) May 22, 2019 at 19:23
  • 1
    Go buy a new one. Can see why this is back again.
    – user101687
    Jun 21, 2019 at 23:08

With out knowing bracket and why not working . It looks like you could rotate it ,and change the set screw may be worn.

  • The post appears to be broken off the plate.
    – isherwood
    May 23, 2019 at 12:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.