I need about 10 to 12 feet of flexible dryer hose but it seems to come in 8 foot lengths . Is it possible to connect a 4 foot section to an 8 foot length. And how would I proceed.

  • 2
    Do yourself a HUGE favor and use solid metal dryer duct, not the flexible hose. – Ecnerwal May 20 '19 at 12:58

Do consider replacing any accessible hose with smooth-wall (rigid or semi-rigid) ducting, but in a pinch you can just use a short section of rigid duct and a pair of hose clamps.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.