I have a set of R134A manifold gauges that I would like to use to pull a vacuum on an R410A system. My hoses terminate at the R134A quick connector with the threading on the right of the attached image using an o-ring to seal(The left is the R134A quick connector's female connection to this), but I cannot find a name for this style of a connection nor an adapter from the female version of it to 5/16 SAE flare. What is this connection identified as, and are there adapters for this?

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.