Anyone out there who could give me some advice please? I've got a rubber roof and it has developed a leak. It is small, yet fairly centralised. Can it be repaired, or have I got to replace the whole thing?

2 Answers 2


I found that the best way (in my case) was to make a small incision to get a patch behind or underneath the sheet glued on with plenty of rubber cement, and then put a larger patch over the top with a generous amount of rubber cement, smoothing the edges with glue as well.


Check Walmart for flex seal. Some of them do say OK for EDPM roof. I got a tube of caulk like flex seal for $7; clearance and it says for EDPM. The tape does too.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.