Is there a way to cut out the warped fitting and put a new one on? It's a very expensive faucet I can't return because I'm past the return window.

  • 2
    Picture? Manufacturer/model#? – manassehkatz-Moving 2 Codidact Apr 28 '19 at 4:43
  • 1
    Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. As @manassehkatz says, we'll need more info. In particular, adding a picture to your question would really help us. – Daniel Griscom Apr 28 '19 at 12:12
  • 1
    If it's defective you may be able to use the warranty to get a replacement, rather than be limited by "return" - many high end faucets are 5 years or even lifetime on defects. Call the manufacturer. – Ecnerwal Apr 28 '19 at 16:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.